Sunday, May 2, 2010

Every Day in May - Sunday May 2

Today I set out for a slightly more ambitious ride. After another busy day that included performing in the spring concert for the Chester County Concert Band, it got late again. I left home about 7 pm hoping to do this 10.5 mile ride before it got dark:


I made it the first 2.5 miles when I suddenly noticed that climbing the first hill was really tough - with a flatted rear tire. I knew that by the time I could get it fixed it would be dark, so I called Pat for a rescue. She showed up quickly and now here I am at home posting this...

Inauspicious stats for today:
  • Bike = R (where R = road bike; M = mountain bike)
  • T=13:44 min = pedaling time, total
  • O=26.2 miles = odometer, zeroed January 1. Not much so far this year!
  • M=34.4 mph = maximum speed
  • A=12.1 mph = average speed (includes some walking my bike with flat)
  • D=2.77 miles = distance traveled this trip, zeroed at beginning of each trip

No comments:

Post a Comment